• funding opportunities •
youth voice fund
school holiday fund
weekend diversion fund
The Weekend Diversion Fund provides activities for young people during the weekend (Thursday – Sunday) out with their normal youth provision. We are particularly interested in activities which will decrease youth disorder and tackle territorial issues.
We will fund things like:
• Additional Youth Activities Operating on Thursdays to Sundays.
• Transport Costs
• Entry Fees
• Staff Costs
• Accommodation/Venue Costs
But we will not fund:
• Training Costs
• Costs for Adult Participation
• Travel Costs for Trips Outside UK
• Organisations that Apply More than Nominal Fee Charges
• Large Items of Equipment (Computers, Pool Tables, etc…)
If you are seeking funding for weekend activities and you think the Weekend Diversion Fund could help you, please download our Criteria and Application Guidance Notes below for further information.