Regen:Fx takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft or disclosure without permission!
Your privacy is important to Regen:fx
Regenfx Youth Trust understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. In providing our service to you, we must collect personal information from you and this policy outlines how we treat your personal data after it has been collected by any of our programmes which include our website and any future digital services or mediums as they evolve.
What information will we collect?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you:
- Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address;
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition that we need to be aware in order for you to use our services.
- Dietary restrictions if you are attending activities where we would be providing food i.e. residential weekends away (which may disclose your religious beliefs).
Some of the information we collect may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you i.e. medical conditions, when we have your positive consent. We will seek this consent when necessary.
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase a product from us i.e. Training, Radworx Action Sports and The Street mobile services.
- When you use any of our youth activities/youth groups/decision making panels i.e. Youth Voice Panel
- When you apply to us for funding i.e. Youth Voice Fund, School Holiday Fund and Weekend Diversion Fund.
- When you complete a youth consultation survey or enter a competition
What will we do with it?
(1) We will use your name, address, contact telephone number and email address to contact you regarding our services
(2) We may also use your details to send you notifications and communicate with you generally.
(3) We may also have to disclose some information to third parties in relation to securing training opportunities for you i.e. first aid,
(4) We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
(6) We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/ risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, dispute resolution.
(7) We may from time to time contact you with information about up & coming events/training/volunteering or youth activities. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us by email to remove your details.
We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, emailing you about summer programmes, one-events we are organising). All details you give us in connection with registers will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for our own marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing (Regenfx Youth Trust, Summerlee House, Summerlee Rd, Larkhall, ML9 2UH) for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to provide some services to you i.e. trips & residential weekends away.
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
Updates and Changes:
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.